KHDA 2019: Good
KHDA Report 2019-2020 - Released May 2019
GEMS Legacy School has been rated: Good
According to the report, this is what the school does best:
- The outstanding attitudes, behavior and tolerance of children and students.
- The improving skills in literacy and the range of creative planning for social studies.
- A dedication to caring for the environment.
- The support of parents and their appreciation of the welcoming and inclusive nature of the school community,
- Children’s and students’ outstanding personal and social development